Craig Batley has over 25 years' experience in schools throughout the Yorkshire region.
His expertise is derived from 18 years in role as a senior leader and headteacher, across a range of settings.
Personal achievements include:
- Taking a challenging school, graded inadequate and leading the school to successive judgements of good;
- Securing good and outstanding Ofsted judgements in his last three posts;
- Building a wide experience of supporting and developing colleagues at all levels;
- Writing and delivering Local Authority training for headteachers, middle leaders, teachers and governors on a range of subjects including Pupil Premium, assessment, developing teams, working with parents, safeguarding and developing governance;
- Mentoring NQTs to secure good and outstanding teaching;
- Delivering regional training as a Local Leader to colleagues from forty schools on the ‘Making Best Use of Teaching Assistants’ project;
- Working as an experienced trainer for the Wakefield Aspiring Middle Leader programme, a role in which he successfully worked with participants from many schools;
- Chairing a local pyramid of schools, proving instrumental to the development of collaborative working across the pyramid;
- Mentoring new headteachers and providing professional partnership for aspiring headteachers.
Craig now uses this wealth of experience and expertise to support colleagues across the region in developing their own schools through bespoke guidance, training workshops and strategic planning.
To discuss how Craig Batley Education Consultancy can support your school's development, contact us on 01924 261658 / 07538 187408 or complete our simple contact form and we'll get back in touch with you as soon as possible.